Friday, December 3, 2010

New Christmas Magic Kit Release!

I've been hard at work doodling a new kit called Christmas Magic available at my Two Peas Store! You'll find lots of fun Christmas elements and paper, along with some snowy items that I couldn't help throwing in also. Up here in Northern Michigan we recently got 6-8 inches of the white stuff so I'm definitely in the mood for winter! Hope you enjoy the new kit! Feel free to leave some comments and let me know what you think! Hugs - Jen

3 comments:

Casey Wright said...

Ooh! I love this! You are crazy talented :)

Heidi said...

hello! love your stuff. came over from two peas.

i wanted to purchase some of your BEAUTIFUL alpha letter thingys over there.

i downloaded the free...glad i did. i thought they worked as a font, but i realized soon that they aren't.

i was wondering if you have any simple instructions or explanation on the best way to use these. i opened your in cs4 and cut out or cropped the letter i wanted and then copied onto my blank card. is that about right or is their a better way?

sorry, i am still learning that program. thanks so much!

heidi976@earthlink.net

Jen said...

Heidi - Thank you so much for your comment. I've sent you an email. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Have a great evening!! Jen